Brunswick Faculty Council Meeting
May 13, 2011
- Call to Order - Ken McKeever, NBFC Chairman.
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes.
- Administrative Report
Philip Furmanski, Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Report - On the Livingston Campus Construction Projects -
Antonio Calcado, Vice President, University Facilities and Capital Planning.
- Report - On the University's response to the recent open letter from
AAUP regarding “Anti-Semitism on Campus&rdquo: - Gregory Blimling, Vice President for Student Affairs.
- Report - On the University Senate recommendation on the “10 yr rule&rdquo: -
Paul Panayotatos, Chair of the University Senate and Chair of the NBFC
Faculty Affairs and Personnel Policy Committee.
- Committee Reports.
- Nomination and election of Chair-Elect.
- Old Business.
- New Business.